Want to help animals but don't know where to start? We invite you to practice your compassion by donating, volunteering, sponsoring an animal, adopting, rescuing, or practicing a plant-based lifestyle. Every little bit helps!
Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary is looking for donors like you to take a leadership roll in fundraising for our unique nonprofit organization. Host a Give event or name is your Estate plans or Charitable Remainder Unitrust (CRUT).
* Volunteer on our farm! We need help with everything from filling squirrel holes and cleaning stalls, to giving presentations to local groups and proposal writing.
* Have a special talent? Use that to fundraise for our animals.
* See if your employer has a gift matching program.
* Sponsor an animal and cover its medical costs or feed for a month or year. Details below.
* Click on the yellow donate button at the bottom of this page and make a one time donation.
* Host a fundraiser on Facebook and invite your friends to join in.
* Donate a Farm Supply or Tractor Supply gift card.
* Shop Amazon Smile and choose us for your charity. Amazon will send us a donation for every purchase you make and it doesn't cost you a cent! (Greener Pastures Farm Sanctuary of San Luis Obispo)
* Shop Chewy.com by clicking on the banner below and Chewy will donate $20. Check out our Chewy wishlist by clicking on the black button below.
Sponsor a Farm Animal
Greener Pasture's animals are in need of loving “parents” to sponsor their monthly feed, shelter, and veterinary care costs. By participating monthly or annually in the Adopt-a-Farm Animal Program you help provide the necessary support to care for a rescued farm animal.
Click on the yellow DONATE button below and enter your donation amount and animal you wish to sponsor.